Skip to main content

For every minutes that we spend for studying and hours on campus

The answer is simply to make any least mistakes to diagnose and give treatment for our future patients and most importantly saving lives...

Sounds cliche I know but it's trully the fact of a struggling life of a med student and thats the reason we should aim for beside now that it's actually for only the sake of a great GPA on the transcript. Yapp the beginning of study must lead to the conventional idealism that most of the college kids would have.

But to start writing again now is actually just to share what inside my mind about how's life going on day by day for me as a med student now. It's really been a blessing to be part of a med life. I am really grateful that I could make it through even with a hard work though. 

As one of my friend said that all of these would be paid off someday that at least we made our day to day more effective and productive right? We manage our schedule to be so busy that even weekend are used for meetings for any organisation and events that we are handling. And we still have to manage our time to study and keep our grades good and pass. 

I remembered when I was in high school and I really want to go to college soon because that I think that I'm going to meet people who has a same vision, habit, perspectives and behaviour as mine and it really did happened. I find a family here more than just a friendship, like my slogan of student committee that I join "Are we friends? No, we are family". To whom should I go if I have any problems here alone in a city that will become my third home beside st.pete and karya indah? And I shouldn't worry anything because I have a new family here. I find most of the kids in med school are really caring and have a great sympathy toward others although that I find some of them kind a bit childish and too much whining and dependent and I would think, come on this is the stage where you have to be strong and grown up kiddos! But overall I'm just really happy to be around with them. Joining different organisations and events made me meet many different characteristics of people and knowing them even deeper not just a simple acquaintances. 

Here I am lead to be a better person who have to be closer to God and there are many people, my friends and senior that we are helping out each other and together we are walking on a right pathway "sirratal mustaqim" but at the same time I can still join the international exposure without any hesitance, we have a liberty and freedom to choose. And If I could say.. "Subhanallah banget bahkan teman-teman yang tadinya tidak berjilbab jadi berjilbab, berlomba-lomba menuju kebaikan tanpa takut cemooh orang-orang yang terlalu banyak terpapar liberalisme menyurutkan niat mulia tersebut, disini rasanya malah dapat dukungan dan nyaman banget, alhamdulilah" So now that I learned to be more disicipline and more care to others because that so important things for the future. And that two things also shown from my lecturer on campus that although they are really strict about any rules and regulation related to academic but they apply discipline such as to be on campus on time and on top of that teach us to care about our other friend that will become our partner too in the future. "I think this is what people said about hierarchy in med life and a very strong relations  of "kesejawatan".

A simple chat with one of my kost mate from Law school that in fact 75% on campus are Jakartans that explained why I see a lot of girls are smoking, hedonistic, saying mean words and using "Gue-Lo" a lot  around my kost because most of my kost mate also from Law School. Really different atmosphere than what I find on my own campus that full of warmth, not a typical of individualistic college kids that my law friend said because they have no skill practice such as experiment that allowing them to get to know their friends more like us, only lecturing in the class room and besides they have more student in one batch than us, 800 kids, can you imagine! We have only 200 kids and I feel that although I already know most of them but still not "all" of them though. But I just having a simple thought to my self that how can we got a good government if the law kids are shaped like that? Their schedule is not as tight as  us so that they can use their spare time to well maybe doing hedonistic stuff for pleasure. 

Well that paragraph above sounds a bit mean I know, but not intended to offend any law kids and say that my major or profession is better than any other, but I just want to make a contrast comparison of a group of people based on their major as I thought during my year in high school. Your major really shaped you to be a person that would be expected in the society because you got a great influence from your environment and people surrounding you. I would say I'm just glad that I'm finding a group of people that suit me best and now that I can be my self and even keep fixing my self to be better person without feeling uncomfortable because I used to be around people that not suit to me, well you know the atmosphere of so hedonistic group of people where I used to be surround with. I just find my self happy if I can give something to others although making me busy and not to focus on only what we can do now for hedonistic pleasure. I would not say that I don't love shopping and go to a cafe or restaurant or something but it just okay if not too much. 

That's a wrap I think and I know my writting really messy but I just want to pull out everything directly from my head and that's it. 

One more lesson that I got from my Anatomy score is that, set aim high and believe that you can get it along with hard work and pray and keep in faith it would all pay off and come true. It really actually did to me and I should believe that everyone have a great potential on themselves and so don't waste it or pessimistic before I even try it. 

Keep healthy and Keep smile :)

-NA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem Collection from 7 Habit Highly Effective Teens from Sean Covey

#1: Who am I?  I am your constant companion. I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. I am completely at your command. Half the things you do you might just as  well turn over to me and I will be able to do  them quickly and correctly. I am easily managed--you must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you  want something done and after a few lessons  I will do it automatically. I am the  servant of all great individuals and, alas, of  all failures, as well. Those who are great I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures. I am not a machine, though I work with all the precision of a machine plus the intelligence of a human. You may run me for a profit or run me for ruin--it makes no difference to me. Take me, train me, be firm with me,  and I will place the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. Who am I? I am habit #2: Man in the Mirror I'm starting with the man in the mirr

Excerpts from Teman Imaji

Kotatsu: Kopi atau Susu K: "Menurut Mas, ya, lebih enak mana. Lampu merah yang ada penghitung mundurnya. Atau yang tidak? B: "Hmm.. Dengan penghitung mundur. Supaya sambil menunggu, bisa melakukan hal yang lain. Kalau waktunya sudah dekat, bisa bersiap dan bergegas." Kalau kau? K: "Tanpa penghitung mundur. Menunggu jadi seru saat kita tak tahu kapan akan berakhir. Kita akan menghargai setiap detik penantian." B: "Masa?" K: " Iya. Nilai sesuatu lebih berharga saat kita belum memilikinya. Atau, sudah tak memilikinya lagi." B: "Kan, lebih enak kalau tahu semua kenyataan. Apa adanya," K: "Kadang tak tahu, lebih baik dari tau. Lebih baik daripada tau sesuatu tapi tak jujur. Atau tau setengah-setengah, tapi ujungnya kita salah menduga. Atau yang jujur, tapi terlalu pahit." B: "Saya menyimak" K: " Allah itu Mahacanggih. Nggak semua hal dikasih tau ke kita. Karena kita belum siap tau kenyataannya

A Tale of my Two used to be "Friend"

  Ternyata cerita drama atau sinetron itu klo kejadian ke diri lo sendiri itu lebih sakit adanya ngejalaninnya. Gw mau cerita ttg dua orang yang "dulunya" pernah jadi temen gw. Yang satu temen gw di sekumpulan grup pecinta alam yang suka naik gunung bareng. Pernah kerja bareng di suatu acara intra kampus dengan jadi koordinator bareng. Berlanjut sampe bantuin gw skripsian, ya cukup diandalkan lah buat dimintain tolong buat sekedar jemput gw subuh2 di stasiun kereta atau saling support selama koas yg bikin orang vulnerable karna jauh dari orang tua dan tuntutan kerjaan yang bikin lelah hati dan pikiran. Oh tapi ga cuma2 jg dong dia bantuin gw karena yg ada jg dia butuh gw, tiap stase pinjem buku gw, pinjem alkes pun dan ga lupa jg minta operan stase pdhl kita stase bareng aja gapernah jadi senior junior stase jg ga pernah. Entah itu modusnya buat selalu ada bahan ngobrol sama gw atau main bareng gw atau emg simply dia ga modal aja anaknya. Sempet dikecewain karena ternyata pa