Skip to main content

Ohne dich ist alles doof

Over this past 2016, I was just wondering "Jadi ini rasanya punya support system selain orang tua pastinya yang jauh dari tempat rantau" I know that I could always count on him somehow. I always take care of everything by myself and not really dependent on others but somehow deep down inside you know that you cannot tackle anything just by yourself. One of my friend even called me "Strong Independent Women". Well I said, I still need some men to protect me though. I feel like you need someone to cheer you up and that you could tell anything you've been through over the rough and excited days. You need someone who understands your feeling and what just happened to you without you tell and just sensing it. You can talk over just about anything from things happening in world out there to just silly things of everyday life. You can share what's in your thought and how you feel without being judged and feel comfortable. You just happened to be a friend of mine. A close one. Whom I spent a large portion of this past year with you and even ending this year and welcoming the new year of 2017 together. I just know that whenever I am with you, I feel safe and secured. Like you are there to protect me and help me out. You always do, with hesitation. Concern whenever I got sick and rescue me with the medicine (?) In which makes me worry about you either whenever you are not feeling as well, I try to help as good as I can. With gift that you called not so romantic but successfully made my heart melt. Just because. just because. you just know how to make people happy. you do. but you always said you don't.


And questions like these just coming out of my head every single day.

Can men and women could be just friend?
Is this merely just a mere exposure effect that leads to our proximity?
Is it because that if you care someone enough then it makes them be on top of your priority?
How do you differentiate between affection and lust?
Is it just a simple give and take or as deep as harvesting and investing?

I just couldn't describe and define this feeling and don't know what to expect.
I feel comfortable like these but worry at the same time. just because. just because
I always worry about our future.
I just don't wanna lose you.

Without you everything is weird and silly.
It feels like something missing that day.

and now you are hundreds kilometers away
in the other side of the world faraway
yet you still asked me if I was okay
when I was having a rough day

you still feel so closed
even when I cannot meet you in person

but I still miss you.
my dear
(only) friend or (best) friend
or else?
what should I call you?


-NA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem Collection from 7 Habit Highly Effective Teens from Sean Covey

#1: Who am I?  I am your constant companion. I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. I am completely at your command. Half the things you do you might just as  well turn over to me and I will be able to do  them quickly and correctly. I am easily managed--you must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you  want something done and after a few lessons  I will do it automatically. I am the  servant of all great individuals and, alas, of  all failures, as well. Those who are great I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures. I am not a machine, though I work with all the precision of a machine plus the intelligence of a human. You may run me for a profit or run me for ruin--it makes no difference to me. Take me, train me, be firm with me,  and I will place the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. Who am I? I am habit #2: Man in the Mirror I'm starting with the man in the mirr

Excerpts from Teman Imaji

Kotatsu: Kopi atau Susu K: "Menurut Mas, ya, lebih enak mana. Lampu merah yang ada penghitung mundurnya. Atau yang tidak? B: "Hmm.. Dengan penghitung mundur. Supaya sambil menunggu, bisa melakukan hal yang lain. Kalau waktunya sudah dekat, bisa bersiap dan bergegas." Kalau kau? K: "Tanpa penghitung mundur. Menunggu jadi seru saat kita tak tahu kapan akan berakhir. Kita akan menghargai setiap detik penantian." B: "Masa?" K: " Iya. Nilai sesuatu lebih berharga saat kita belum memilikinya. Atau, sudah tak memilikinya lagi." B: "Kan, lebih enak kalau tahu semua kenyataan. Apa adanya," K: "Kadang tak tahu, lebih baik dari tau. Lebih baik daripada tau sesuatu tapi tak jujur. Atau tau setengah-setengah, tapi ujungnya kita salah menduga. Atau yang jujur, tapi terlalu pahit." B: "Saya menyimak" K: " Allah itu Mahacanggih. Nggak semua hal dikasih tau ke kita. Karena kita belum siap tau kenyataannya

A Tale of my Two used to be "Friend"

  Ternyata cerita drama atau sinetron itu klo kejadian ke diri lo sendiri itu lebih sakit adanya ngejalaninnya. Gw mau cerita ttg dua orang yang "dulunya" pernah jadi temen gw. Yang satu temen gw di sekumpulan grup pecinta alam yang suka naik gunung bareng. Pernah kerja bareng di suatu acara intra kampus dengan jadi koordinator bareng. Berlanjut sampe bantuin gw skripsian, ya cukup diandalkan lah buat dimintain tolong buat sekedar jemput gw subuh2 di stasiun kereta atau saling support selama koas yg bikin orang vulnerable karna jauh dari orang tua dan tuntutan kerjaan yang bikin lelah hati dan pikiran. Oh tapi ga cuma2 jg dong dia bantuin gw karena yg ada jg dia butuh gw, tiap stase pinjem buku gw, pinjem alkes pun dan ga lupa jg minta operan stase pdhl kita stase bareng aja gapernah jadi senior junior stase jg ga pernah. Entah itu modusnya buat selalu ada bahan ngobrol sama gw atau main bareng gw atau emg simply dia ga modal aja anaknya. Sempet dikecewain karena ternyata pa