Skip to main content

Turning Point

Why does everything have to be crumbling apart after 5 years? Is this just the right time? Would it be my turning point of life?

I have no idea how should I carry out this problem, but it just that I always think positively that Allah may be really loved me and this how the almighty want to give me a test so that I can go on to the next level of life. 

Suddenly after a really nightmare thought beginning in this year that it turned out to be eventually happened, the thing that I still have some worries deep down inside of me and so do my family. And we should be ready whatever the consequences are. We never know what the mystery of tomorrow will bring us. Well I just merely too sensitive to be predicting all ever to be happened, and it is happening. My suspicion turns out to be all come true and that's make me have a goosebumps why all of my thoughts somehow could turn into reality. 

A very great lesson that I learned though, each person would have their own obstacles and challenges in their life that they must be tackle and handle in order to become a better person and having a good life. I know this sounds cliche but I just definitely couldn't tell the detail of what's the meaning of this whole thing I write about because it just too personal and sensitive and it's not something that you can describe and explain easily. It is just too complicated. 

Suddenly all of the lies and secrets are all revealed and just spill out like that, and you felt that how was the friendship I carry on over the past years if we were just all faking and pretending to be just okay that in fact each of us are actually having a hard time and have our own problems but we just don't want to share it and tries to handle it with our own. Is it because we don't have trust to each other? What is actually the meaning of friendship if you are just there when everyone are happy and mind your own business when you have your own problem? But surely I have no Idea how to handle it or else give advice to everyone and I am just sad and disappointed because there's no legit solution that I could offer because it is way too complicated to be solved. I feel like they just need to be 'care' because of unhealthy mind and body, it is like the lost soul that you have to get a hold of it together.

Indeed the challenges would be different for everyone, money and wealth could become problems for some people either that would bring the the good life while they can be grateful and happy with it or as much as they have it they don't think that it is precious and valuable anymore since it is to easy to get it and they need something else other than that, let's say a warm attachments and a good family, spiritual and friendship life, well maybe love life? People would value things at most when it is hard to get it rather than the one which is easy to get. The easier you get something, the easier things to fall from you and that would become invaluable anymore because you never really appreciate how is the process to achieve it. When things get harder, only the strong people who have a balance mind and body health who can be persistent towards it. Some people might failed to interpret the most important and precious things in life for them and leads to the unhappy life they carry on. Above all, we will leave everything in this perishable world. Everything are just 'temporarily' give to us and will be 'return' to the owner after we're done here. Well if you still believe in after life, because I do.

Maybe this is truly a warning for me that I should really get a focus on myself being the old me and recalling what was my goal and how I want to achieve it. I shouldn't really wasted my time and opportunity. This is the real trial for me. 

O Allah, give me strength.. Bismillah!


-NA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem Collection from 7 Habit Highly Effective Teens from Sean Covey

#1: Who am I?  I am your constant companion. I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. I am completely at your command. Half the things you do you might just as  well turn over to me and I will be able to do  them quickly and correctly. I am easily managed--you must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you  want something done and after a few lessons  I will do it automatically. I am the  servant of all great individuals and, alas, of  all failures, as well. Those who are great I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures. I am not a machine, though I work with all the precision of a machine plus the intelligence of a human. You may run me for a profit or run me for ruin--it makes no difference to me. Take me, train me, be firm with me,  and I will place the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. Who am I? I am habit #2: Man in the Mirror I'm starting with the man in the mirr

Excerpts from Teman Imaji

Kotatsu: Kopi atau Susu K: "Menurut Mas, ya, lebih enak mana. Lampu merah yang ada penghitung mundurnya. Atau yang tidak? B: "Hmm.. Dengan penghitung mundur. Supaya sambil menunggu, bisa melakukan hal yang lain. Kalau waktunya sudah dekat, bisa bersiap dan bergegas." Kalau kau? K: "Tanpa penghitung mundur. Menunggu jadi seru saat kita tak tahu kapan akan berakhir. Kita akan menghargai setiap detik penantian." B: "Masa?" K: " Iya. Nilai sesuatu lebih berharga saat kita belum memilikinya. Atau, sudah tak memilikinya lagi." B: "Kan, lebih enak kalau tahu semua kenyataan. Apa adanya," K: "Kadang tak tahu, lebih baik dari tau. Lebih baik daripada tau sesuatu tapi tak jujur. Atau tau setengah-setengah, tapi ujungnya kita salah menduga. Atau yang jujur, tapi terlalu pahit." B: "Saya menyimak" K: " Allah itu Mahacanggih. Nggak semua hal dikasih tau ke kita. Karena kita belum siap tau kenyataannya

A Tale of my Two used to be "Friend"

  Ternyata cerita drama atau sinetron itu klo kejadian ke diri lo sendiri itu lebih sakit adanya ngejalaninnya. Gw mau cerita ttg dua orang yang "dulunya" pernah jadi temen gw. Yang satu temen gw di sekumpulan grup pecinta alam yang suka naik gunung bareng. Pernah kerja bareng di suatu acara intra kampus dengan jadi koordinator bareng. Berlanjut sampe bantuin gw skripsian, ya cukup diandalkan lah buat dimintain tolong buat sekedar jemput gw subuh2 di stasiun kereta atau saling support selama koas yg bikin orang vulnerable karna jauh dari orang tua dan tuntutan kerjaan yang bikin lelah hati dan pikiran. Oh tapi ga cuma2 jg dong dia bantuin gw karena yg ada jg dia butuh gw, tiap stase pinjem buku gw, pinjem alkes pun dan ga lupa jg minta operan stase pdhl kita stase bareng aja gapernah jadi senior junior stase jg ga pernah. Entah itu modusnya buat selalu ada bahan ngobrol sama gw atau main bareng gw atau emg simply dia ga modal aja anaknya. Sempet dikecewain karena ternyata pa